1. All metal parts must be galvanized and care should be taken to protect the galvanized layer during operation.
2. The use of galvanized steel pipe tube to make needle tip, pipe wall thickness must not be less than 3mm, needle tip brush tin length must not be less than 70mm 3. The lightning rod should be installed vertically and securely.
The vertical allowable deviation is 3/1000.
4. Welding requirements welding should be used for bonding welding, the length of the connection must meet the following requirements:
5. Flat steel is twice times its width (and at least 3 edge welds).
6. Round steel is 6 times times its diameter.
7. When steel is connected to flat steel, its length is 6 times times the diameter of round steel.
8. The lightning rod is generally made of round steel or steel pipe and its diameter should not be less than the following values:
A independent lightning rod generally uses a diameter of 19mm galvanized round steel.
B The Lightning rod on the b roof is made of 25mm galvanized steel pipe in diameter.
C Water top of the tower lightning rod using a diameter of 25mm or 40mm galvanized steel pipe
D Chimney top lightning rod using 25mm diameter galvanized round steel or diameter of 40mm galvanized steel pipe E to avoid although with a diameter of 12mm galvanized round steel or cross-section for 100mm2 galvanized flat steels, its thickness should be 4mm.
The lightning rod should be made of round steel or welded steel pipe, and its diameter should not be less than the following values:
Needle length less than 1m: round steel for 12mm, steel pipe for four mm
Needle length 1-2m: round steel for 16mm, steel pipe for 25mm
Needle on top of chimney: round steel is up to mm and steel pipe is up to a few mm.