Stainless steel electric flagpoles will not be used for a long time. Please add lubricating oil and butter to the electric device to ensure the normal operation of the electric flagpole. When encountering bad weather, lower the flag in advance to avoid damage to the flag and the ropes appear. Please check the top and end wear of the wire rope frequently. If there is broken wire, please replace it in time.
In the rainy season, winter and other seasons, please keep the controller energized to prevent condensation and damage to the motor coil and controller electronic components. If the electric device is not used for a long period of time, the grease on the components such as the gear inside will solidify.
The flagpole has been used for a long time will also have some minor problems, let us master some flagpole maintenance common sense bar:
1. The flagpole can not be shaken, check whether the inner wire rope is entangled, and straighten the wire rope.
2. If the wire rope is damaged, it is necessary to replace the special flagpole wire rope.
3. The flag cannot be lowered. If the weight bar is damaged, contact the manufacturer in time.
4. The flagpole falls and the weight bar is intact, and the weight bar can be re-fixed.
5. The guide beads are dropped, the wire rope lock can be opened, and the beads can be re-joined to avoid the flag raising process;
6. If the remote control does not operate normally, turn on the remote control and replace the battery.