Recommendation of the Stand Alone Flag Pole
Flagpole can be divided into professional knife flagpole, stainless steel electric flagpole, stainless steel conical flagpole, variable diameter flagpole, indoor flagpole, square flagpole, roof flagpole and so on. The material can be made up of SUS201, SUS304, SUS316.
Height Range of the Stand Alone Flag Pole
Product Details of the Stand Alone Flag Pole
Electric flagpole principle: an electric and mechanical flagpole driving mechanism is installed inside the electric flagpole. During the working process, the flagpole drive core is replaced by manpower to lift the flag to the designated position on the top of the flagpole.
360-degree downwind spherical crown device: flagpole technology is designed to make the red flag in the downwind and upwind conditions do not make the red flag fold or even knot, this device design precision high rotation flexibility, long service life.
What is the Features of our stand alone flag pole?
1. 360 Degree Rotating Device
2. Under Engineer’s Wind Speed Calculation: Withstand wind speed UP to 120km/h
3. Various Function: Motorized, Wind Driven, Internal and External Halyard
Products Display of the Stand Alone Flag Pole
Packaging and Payment of the Stand Alone Flag Pole
Pole: Simple plastic bag then fiber bags or carton. Customer’s design package is warmly welcomed.
Flagpole accessories: Poly bag than carton or wooden box.
The mode of payment:
T/T, Western Union, Letter of Credit; 40% bargain money, The remaining 60% of the final payment is paid before shipment.
MOQ: one set/sets
What kind of service can we Provide?
It is available that you get the sample firstly to our factory and test the market
1.To clients who bring repeat order & large orders
2.Please contact us share details for more competitive price
Q: How can I get a price of flagpole?
A: Please send us the drawing all the specifications such as top diameter,bottom diameter, thickness,height,etc. We will give you an exact price.
Q: How does the electric flagpole operate?
A: The bottom diameter of the electric flagpole should be >200 mm. There is a motor inside the flagpole.Use the remote control to mobilize the flag,can be synchronized with the national anthem.Program debugging before leaving the factory, easy to operate.
Q: What is the difference between an external hand flagpole and a built-in hand flagpole?
A: ①Built-in hand flagpole wire rope hidden inside flagpole, not susceptible to damage and avoiding noise.The ball at the top can rotate 360 degrees,the flag can be freely fluttered 360 degrees using the hand crank to move up and down.
②The wire rope of the external hand flagpole is outside the flagpole, and the wire rope is made of stainless steel.The top ball is fixed and cannot be rotated 360 degrees freely.
Q: Can you accept the customized design?
A: Yes, the customized design is acceptable.
Strength of R and D
The company has a professional R & D design team, strict quality control, quality after-sales service, professional technical staff and advanced high-tech production equipment. Establish a learning team, pursue innovation, and strive to create high-quality professional brands.